Newbbie and very excited!

Options
just started yesterday after my friend showed my her phone app and couldn't wait to get home to start it....it's amazing how much food you actually put in your mouth and how clear you must burn off the food that goes in your body and if you go over the recommended amount you gotta get off your *kitten*!ha ha love it!
Wai

Replies

• CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great community to be in for support and when you have friends doing the same thing, then that make it even better.
  • lanichang
    lanichang Posts: 6
    Options
    I just started today also. My sister told me about the app and I couldn't wait to try it. It actually helped me plan my meals and exercise for today. I love the fact that I will be able to track my progress.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    It is really different when you see it right in front of you. Now when I go to the frige I always think twice.
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    I think you find the site and support wonderful! I used a similar site last year but changed to this one because of the phone app. Isn't it great?

Keep up the positive attitude and you'll be amazed by the changes you'll see. You go girl!
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i just love this website to pieces its so easy to use and you meet wonderful inspirational people good luck on your weight loss journey