Was steadily losing now I'm gaining?

Options
2»

Replies

• crestchick82
    Options
    First thing I noticed is that you don't eat breakfast very often - not doing so is like asking your car to get you to work w/out putting any fuel into it. That first meal is what starts your metabolism running and you are waiting until half the day is over to do that.

I eat as soon as I get up lol I'm a teenager so I sleep in alot so my breakfast is my lunch. That's why I don't put it under breakfast

Hmmm .. I have one of those (a teenager ... and a 'pre-teen') at home. LOL ... OK, so then let me ask you this ... are you getting enough sleep? That is actually a big key to weight loss. You may want to consider making sure that you get to bed early so you can start your day earlier ... with an earlier start to firing up your metabolism? I know ... I sound like a mom LOL ...

yeah i'm probably getting too much sleep lol its hard to get up early in the summer but that is something i probably should consider lol
  • ravenj84
    ravenj84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been having the same problem lately and I am completely befuddled! I get enough sleep, exercise when I can...I have a very strict working schedule...and eat right. So what's wrong with me?! I know stressing doesn't help things, but lately that's all I can seem to do. I'm so proud that I've lost up to 28.5 lbs in three monthes, but I've gained back 2.5 lbs in one week! The horror!!! I'm getting married this year and my health hasn't been great either so weight loss is a necessity...any helpful hints you guys could offer would be greatly appreciated.