I need help..more info on resistance band work out.

Options
Ok guys so far i lost 9lbs (yay to me)...LOL...but I need some help with the actual number of calories that are being burned while using the resistance bands...I purchased a pair over 2yrs ago the brand is Everlast, and when i use them i can feel the burning sensation all over my body which i think is a good thing...so i tried to do a research on how many calories are burned while using them and really couldn't come across any useful information, do any of you guys know where can I look this up at? Thanks that would be VERY helpful.

Replies

• Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    You have to invest iN a Heart Rate Monitor man its the only thing thats going to give you an exact calorie burn or super close to exact You will not regret the money spent you can get one for like 60 bucks to.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I use them as part of TUrbo Fire. I select the "strength training" entry in the cardio database. But yes a heart rate monitor would probably be best.
  • donjuan2084
    donjuan2084 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ok cool, thanks guys...I will definitely purchase one then.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    it's so hard for an online calculator to accurately give you cals burned on anything because there's so many variables!! weight, age, effort......