6 weeks and lost 17lbs...

Options
nuctec
nuctec Posts: 33 Member
I really log in most of the food I eat. It helps me at the end of the day to see if I ate too much or too little, which is not good either. I try to eat between 1200 and 1600 cals. I have been running 3 times a week. and weight training 3 times a week. Sunday is off!

Replies

• nuctec
    Options
    I really log in most of the food I eat. It helps me at the end of the day to see if I ate too much or too little, which is not good either. I try to eat between 1200 and 1600 cals. I have been running 3 times a week. and weight training 3 times a week. Sunday is off!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

That is terrific-- you must be so proud!! And you're over halfway to your goal already-- keep it up!!!!:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You're doing great!!:drinker:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Congrats on your success thus far!
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    Congrats!!
    I wish I had the energy to do all that. :grumble:
    College gets in the way, y'know?
  • nuctec
    Options
    Hi..... I know getting the time to exercise is challenging, but don't give up. I am a single mom of a 12 yrs. old and I work full-time. Sometimes I can not get to the gym, so I try to do something at home.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!