am i the only girl....

Options
cabul3
cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
....who hopes to lose in the chest area?

i'm hoping to go from a 36D to a 32B by the time i reach my goal.

i hope my man still wants me when 2 cups are gone!!

Replies

• AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    NOT AT ALL!!! I was hoping to go down a bit too, cause the girls are too heavy for my back, but it didn't happen for me yet and I am down a little over 60lb. I am still hoping they go down a bit by the time I get to my goal otherwise I am gonna look a little funny!. LOL
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I wanted to go from my D to a C and it is accomplished! Now I want them to stay right where they are lol
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I kind of am :) I'm a D. And honestly...I'd be happy as either a larger B or a C. Clothes just tends to fit better then. I don't know people who have implants find clothes that fit. I have the most problem with dress shirts. If I can button them everywhere else, they don't fit around the top. If they fit around the top, they're too big everywhere else.....

Aye...I feel your pain :)
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! When I see women complain about losing weight in the chest, I get confused because that's one of the places I really want to lose in. I'm a 38C which isn't huge of course, but running long distance would be less strenuous in a 36B I think.

I know that if you lower your body fat percentage, there's no way that some of it won't come from the chest. I know that in the last month and a half, I have lost 2.5 inches in the bra line, so I assume that I am actually getting smaller in the chest as well.

Good luck!
  • mollymoo89
    mollymoo89 Posts: 202
    Options
    Me too! I'm currently a 36C and want to get down to a 32B.
  • HollyMcCaw
    HollyMcCaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You are not alone at all! I know from past experience that I go down at least a cup size and I can't wait! It's so much more comfortable for running and I feel a lot more comfortable in lower cut tops when my chest is smaller.
  • laurenlind
    laurenlind Posts: 52
    Options
    I hope to lose some off my chest as well (I used to be smaller and it would be nice to fit into my old bras again!)... but I would prefer if it STARTS to come off in other places first, because I feel like that would be more encouraging!
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    yeah me too,i really hope so, lots of clothes that fit my waist do not even think about fitting up top!!!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Nope not the only one! :D I've gone down 2 sizes and couldn't be happier, as long as everything looks proportionate then i'm happy lol :laugh:
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Not at all!!!! I was THRILLED when the girls started getting smaller, lol.

41 down, and they still aren't small enough for me, but anything is nice!
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I wish I would lose a bit! I lost 20 pounds this year and not a single bit of it came from my chest. Still the same chest size, but smaller everywhere else which always makes finding dresses, shirts, etc tough to find. My friends that are smaller chested are jealous but I tell them it really does make it a pain when you have to say no to certain clothes because the small won't fit your boobs but if you go up a size that will you will either look pregnant or it will fall off your shoulders and back. I am also small framed but have curves (10 inch difference in my waist to hips) and a butt so finding jeans and pants is difficult as well. Glad I am not the only girl wishing for this!!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    yeah me too,i really hope so, lots of clothes that fit my waist do not even think about fitting up top!!!

Yes so true!!! This is one thing that is so annoying...fits the waist not the chest :(
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Yup me too. I want to be able to get shirts that don't break the buttons off in the boob area.
  • missjaiy
    missjaiy Posts: 58
    Options
    I wanted to go from my D to a C and it is accomplished! Now I want them to stay right where they are lol

I'm wanting to go back to a C...but my main goal is to keep them upright :)
  • wanderingwest
    Options
    I think any fellas reading these posts are going to cry!
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy if 90% of what I have left to lose comes from there. Unfortunately when I gain that is the first place it goes, when I lose, it never wants to come off. 42DD. Would love to drop to at least a C, but haven't been that small since elementary school or jr. high. Dont really think it is realistic.
  • vibrant80
    vibrant80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Oh heck yes. Before I had children, I was a perfectly happy 34C (or D, depending on the bra). Ten years, two children and +100 lbs later, I'm a 36H. H!!! I really want to be a D cup again - C would be better, but that's a loooong way to go down, so I'm not holding my breath.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to have the girls put back up where they belong once all the weight is off.
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Hell no! If mine dont shrink Im getting a breast reduction. Im sure he will want you just as much!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    No!

I started as a 34DD, and am now a 34 (large)D, and hope to lose more from there.
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    This thread is almost relevant to my interests... LOL.

Just kidding -- I got to lose mine too. :c