Milestone

Options
Ddietzz
Ddietzz Posts: 25 Member
I just wanted to share this, as when i stated i read the success stories, and they made feel as if i wasn't alone and that I too can do this......

As of this morning i lost 75 lbs and i am under 300 lbs for the first time in probably 10+ years. I found the app for my phone on Jan 28th of this year and have never looked back. My wife has even joined me and she has lost 35. I couldn't be prouder for us, and today we saw friends and family that we have not saw in at least the last year, both of us walked out grinning ear to ear with all of the compliments and them asking us how did we did it. My phone's battery is now running on fumes from it being on and showing everyone how the app works and promoting this site and a healthier life style. Thanks again to everyone here for their commitment and sharing.

4392372.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Such a great accomplishment!
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • pisces271
    pisces271 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both! Its great to have the support on here AND at home! Keep up the great work!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT! What a HUGE loss! Great job for you and your wife. Congrats on being under 300lbs! I know that has to be so wonderful for you. Congrats again and again and again!
  • genesisandrea
    Options
    Congratulations and good luck with the rest of your goal ^_^ This is truly something to be proud about.
  • nikibob
    nikibob Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    way to go so far!! you got this! ;)
  • kkellam1
    kkellam1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Seeing people after such a long is one of my favorite parts, too. To walk away knowing that it's that noticeable really gets you pumped up and ready to lose even more.

Keep up the great work!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    So very proud of you and your wife please keep up the good work
    S.W 369 before this site 350 starting on this site
    C.W 220
    G.W 150
  • Christina269
    Christina269 Posts: 110
    Options
    You're amazing!! you're doing great!! So inspiring...
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Good for you! So cool that you and your wife could travel the road together. Your story is inspiring ... look forward to hearing the next chapter. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!