Funny NSV

Options
AshDHart
AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
I've lost 40lbs, 4" from my hips, 3" from my waist but what does my husband notice last night? My forearms! :laugh:

While sitting across the table from my husband he reached over and while touching my arm told how much smaller it looks! :laugh:

I've doing belly dancing and it's great for the waist but I hadn't thought of what a couple of the arm moves would do for my forearms. At least he has already said something about me looking smaller in the waist a few weeks ago. :happy:

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    That is hilarious! Husbands! Go try and figure them out....I am so glad he noticed! :) Congrats on all of your success. There is no telling how great those forearms will look in a few weeks....:)
  • tjandjmkahrs
    tjandjmkahrs Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :happy:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    How sweet of him to say something!!! Really helps when people we love make a comment and are supportive. Good for you!!! Keep dancing!
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Usually the people who see us most often notice less because they see us everyday and the change from day to day is pretty small. Just the other day, my son in law who I see a few times a week said he was looking at some pictures from last summer and hadn't realized how much I had lost until seeing the older pics.
  • jesscoff320
    jesscoff320 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is funny and awesome!
  • EliotMaree
    EliotMaree Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That is very funny!! Its the little things that other people notice that makes you excited!!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    That's really nice and encouraging! : )
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    That is hilarious! Husbands! Go try and figure them out....I am so glad he noticed! :) Congrats on all of your success. There is no telling how great those forearms will look in a few weeks....:)

Of all the things! I've got my measurements for them now to compare in the future. I hadn't even thought about it. :smile:
    How sweet of him to say something!!! Really helps when people we love make a comment and are supportive. Good for you!!! Keep dancing!

We are both losing weight together with our daughter and it really does help! I love to dance!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, I've also noticed sleaker forearms, especially after lifting weights. Every little bit counts!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!