hi, i am new

Options
loved11
loved11 Posts: 92 Member
New to program just started few days ago. I really love so far. Its amazing how the food tracker has made such a difference in my. Attitude and confidence. I am a stay at home mom. I have 10 kids, my youngest is now 4. TIME TO GET IN SHAPE!!!! since I have been pregnant most of time for the last 17 years. I really want to be strong for myself and for my family. Goals set and I am working hard. I need some pals!

Replies

• sarahemily72
    sarahemily72 Posts: 106
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home mom too.....only 2 kids. Like you, I have realized it is time to start losing! Feel free to add me as a friend. sarahemily72
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Wow! I must say that is so amazing that you are so blessed with your children! It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family, but because of my weight I seem to get farther and farther away from that dream. I hope you reach your goals here at MFP and that you and yours continue to blessed.
  • aprylc20
    aprylc20 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey there i am a stay at home mom to but only to 1! Add me and welcome! I jumped off here for 12 days going on vacation. But i am back!!!
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and welcome! I wish you the very best on your journey. I began MFP in May, I've only lost 3lbs, but have gained sooo much confidence and motivation! I workout 6 days a week and know that my body is changing. I feel great. I'll watch for your progress!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on those 12 kiddos!!!! I have a home daycare so I have about 7 kids here all day, but only 1 stays 24/7 cuz she is ours! LOL WIshing you the best in your journey! Add me if you'd like!!
  • loved11
    loved11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all for the quick response I am so touched. The word "only" is not applicable. Cause let's face it no matter how many kids we have they are alot of work. I am home 247 but some work and stay home with kids or work full time and have kids.CRAZY Throw a husband or in law or sick relative in there TOTAL CHAOS!!! So kuddos to all of you!!!! I really am looking forward to supporting each other. Funny how I am on a social network and my teen is too right now I am sure. Have a goodnight all gotta go be the enforcer