This one is cute

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited October 8 in Chit-Chat
The Bathtub Test

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director 'How do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized'

'Well,' said the Director, 'we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub.'

'Oh, I understand,' said the visitor. 'A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup.'

'No.' said the Director, 'A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?'

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    The Bathtub Test

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director 'How do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized'

'Well,' said the Director, 'we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub.'

'Oh, I understand,' said the visitor. 'A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup.'

'No.' said the Director, 'A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?'
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Luckily for me I'm normal. :laugh: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for that!
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Yes pls. I like soup.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    edited October 2015
    Heard this a while ago... still LOLd though.. which is pretty funny in itself when you're in a room full of serious faced people!
This discussion has been closed.