Need some motivation

Options
Okay, so I just got back from my week long vacation, and I have been snacking since I've been there. Now that I am home I find myself wanting to snack all day and not wanting to count those "little snacks" as nothing. Like if I just eat them as snacks then they won't count as calories, which I KNOW isn't true. I don't know how to get myself back on track to stop snacking, and start counting all those calories again, and start eating the way I was before vacation started. I was doing SO good....I hate this :brokenheart:

Replies

• karlajohnson123
    karlajohnson123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Force yourself to write it down. When you look back on it later, you will be glad you did. Every little thing you put in your mouth adds up. I just got back from vacation last week too so I can relate.
  • treebranch75
    Options
    Also, write down all the reminders of why you started to begin with. Those reasons are still there. The reason we fall is so we can experience getting up again. Think of it as a refresher. :tongue:
  • meldaniel
    meldaniel Posts: 111
    Options
    You and me both! I blew it last week while in Texas and gained back what I had lost. Hoping some of it is water but still....I definately blew my diet! I am just going to be very strict and log everything the next few days. That's all we can do...get back on the horse! :)
  • mampm1
    mampm1 Posts: 88
    Options
    Is there any exercise in your daily activities? If not, get out there. That's a way to snack and burn the calories as well.
  • Lily0013
    Lily0013 Posts: 28
    Options
    Remember all the things that were motivating you before you went on vacation. I'm sure they haven't changed. That's what I have to do on my lazy days.