Options

Replies

• Hannahrenee86
    Options
    Way to go all
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Great week, pin-up gals! I love that we've lost over 300 pounds. We are amazing!

This week it's back on the logging and water wagon and off the sugar wagon. I'm hoping to see a pound drop off this week. I'm tired of plateaus and .5 losses.

Let's go get it, tigresses!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Rach!

Great job everyone! I need to step it up!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Good job ladies!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I've been neglecting you ladies. I used to be good about writing in this thread every day and trying to keep everyone engaged I've just been having my own struggles with motivation. I'll do better. :flowerforyou:

Updating the chart right now, so you'll probably see the reflections in a few hours I hope.

I'll be doing another round after this since people really want to do it, but I'll be taking my name off the list. I'm going to start weighing myself only on the 1st and 15th of each month. I want to take the focus off the scale. :heart:
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    I'm sorry I've been neglecting you ladies. I used to be good about writing in this thread every day and trying to keep everyone engaged I've just been having my own struggles with motivation. I'll do better. :flowerforyou:

Updating the chart right now, so you'll probably see the reflections in a few hours I hope.

I'll be doing another round after this since people really want to do it, but I'll be taking my name off the list. I'm going to start weighing myself only on the 1st and 15th of each month. I want to take the focus off the scale. :heart:

Rach, your doing great. I think we all go through those rough patches where we struggle for motivation. I just went through that. Take some time and ease up a little bit (dont' completely JUMP off the wagon) and then kick it into high gear again. I took a few weeks where I just ate well and eased up on the workouts and now I am gunning for a big goal date next week so I am eating super clean and doing double workouts most days. Nothing wrong with doing that and our bodies probably need that little chill time. You have been doing quite a bit lately so reward yourself!

Thanks for all you do. I love the Pin-up Girls Chart....keeps me just the right amount of motivated even when I am struggling to find it!!!

Hope you have a great day :flowerforyou:
    -Cassie
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    This group is making me very motivated to try to eat better and watch what I do. I know I have someone besides myself that I need to fess up to. Thanks so much Rach and the rest of you girls!
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    oops! sorry not had time to reply sooner!

Thanks Rach for all your hard work again! Nice new pic btw!

Well done everyone who weighed in this week!

I'm finding my inspiration again, so look out those numbers are gonna be a-changing on that chart from now on! Hopefully downwards! lol!

A xx
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I have been totally unmotivated lately, but I think personal training has kicked me back in gear ... at least I hope it has.
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Have a happy weekend everyone! Stay focused...I'm really talking to myself when I say that!:bigsmile:
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    haha just saw this thread in recent posts and realized i've been super mia lately:noway:

good job everyone!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is where we're supposed to be weighing in but I wanted to make sure I got in.

Current Weight: 190.2
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Do any of you sew? I have a huge stash of fabric and i'm bored with all my patterns and ideas.
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, weighing in at 139 this week (130s and a total of 10lbs lost, wooo!)
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    Morning ladies...this post seems very quiet, hope i've not missed a link to next thread :ohwell:

anyways my weigh in today is 168.8, only a small loss and any loss is good :happy:

only .8lbs and I go into the 11 stone bracket...been soooooo many years, really excited x
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    My weight is stagnant at 195. I imagine it will be even worse this next week as I am having surgery on my foot on Thursday (remove a heel spur). Grrr.
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    weigh in today at 134 exactly :D
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    Wight in today as 243.1. Hoping that pretty soon I will get out of the 240's ^_^
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today 167.

Not as much as I would like to have lost but I will take it
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Do any of you sew? I have a huge stash of fabric and i'm bored with all my patterns and ideas.

I dont but my 15 year old does she wants to be a fashion designer