A whole new meaning to "droopy boobs" (maybe TMI for some)

Options
so, I have known for a few weeks now that it is time to go and buy new bras and panties too as my bras are feeling too loose and my panties feel like I had a baby and am still trying to wear those 'fat girl' underwear. So, today I was at work and I have to reach above my head to get patients charts. For weeks I have had the problem of the waist of my pants being so large that they fall lower when I reach up, but today, I reached over my head and fell out of the bottom of my bra.......:laugh: Needless to say, I found a step ladder..

Guess who is going shopping (finally) this week?

Replies

• rmlorine
    rmlorine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have to say I appreciate the chuckle! What a good problem to have and perfect excuse for shopping! Goods Job
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    AHahahahahahaha!!!! Free boobs!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • enlarsh
    enlarsh Posts: 67
    Options
    ROFL!
  • enlarsh
    enlarsh Posts: 67
    Options
    ROFL!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Go shopping!
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I can almost relate!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    LOL That is funny! I had the same thing! I wear sports bras for work & had the same issue! Thank goodness for my safety vest! lol One of my personal goals is to buy something from Victoria's Secret! ;-) I've never had a "pretty" bra & panty set...
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    LOL That is funny! I had the same thing! I wear sports bras for work & had the same issue! Thank goodness for my safety vest! lol One of my personal goals is to buy something from Victoria's Secret! ;-) I've never had a "pretty" bra & panty set...

Nice reward for you!!!
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Haha that is funny. But a good NSV to say the least :)
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hahaha... that's a GREAT "NSV" I'd say! Have fun shopping!!!
  • thetraveladdict
    Options
    OMG that is too funny! I hope that happens too me! lol Sounds like you earned the shopping trip, have fun!
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Have fun shopping. Just bought new one myself. I had a time finding something to fit. Im in a weird bust size. I need a in-between size.I had to settle.
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Have fun shopping. Just bought new one myself. I had a time finding something to fit. Im in a weird bust size. I need a in-between size.I had to settle.

Same here. A fit's just barely, totally uncomfortable..and then a B fits more comfortable but still uncomfy at the same time cause my boobs don't fill the whole bra.
  • shanmont
    shanmont Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    While I didn't 'fall out,' I didn't have nearly enough to fill the cups of my old bras and they were caving in here and there, making me look like I had really weirdly shaped boobs! :) That was the incentive I needed to get a few new, SMALLER bras!
  • amandalynn21
    Options
    Haha, I love it! Shopping will be fun :)