vitamin suggestions...

Options
so i started thinking about it and decided that while i am out here in the desert working my butt off to loose weight, i should probably get myself into another good habit... taking my vitamins.

Does anyone have any good suggestions or recommendations for a type? i know i always get hit for having low iron, and even though i don't think i am anywhere near old enough to worry about it... the doc told me at my last visit i'm starting to get to that age where calcium is becoming even more important...

thanks for the help!!!

Replies

• kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    so i started thinking about it and decided that while i am out here in the desert working my butt off to loose weight, i should probably get myself into another good habit... taking my vitamins.

Does anyone have any good suggestions or recommendations for a type? i know i always get hit for having low iron, and even though i don't think i am anywhere near old enough to worry about it... the doc told me at my last visit i'm starting to get to that age where calcium is becoming even more important...

thanks for the help!!!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    try a womens one a day- or any multi vitamin
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I take Walmarts version of Women's One A Day, its called equate Women's One Daily:smile: Its cheaper and I compared the 2 brands and it has everything it that One A Day does...

~Roni
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    Make sure you are getting one with a multi-mineral supplement, too.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    The one I take from Walmart (equate Womens One Daily) says it is Multivitamin/Multimineral supplement with Calcium, Iron and Zinc:drinker:

~Roni
  • TaraJ16
    TaraJ16 Posts: 304
    Options
    i also take the equate brand of womans daily multi vitamin.

and then i take an iron pill a day because i'm anemic