Heloooooo peeps!!

Hi everyone, new here, found this via black berry on the app store, and loving this so much... Got 39 pounds to lose 17 kg and really love the fact that all you have to do is stick within your calorie range, exercise and you will lose weight. I am one of those people who as soon as i feel i'm on a diet i feel deprived and hate it, with this i can select what i like adjust the rest of my day with the calories left, loving it, really feel its going to work!!! Hope this is the right thing i am doing in this way, dont't know how you guys do it??? But i really want this weight gone and my body and confidence back!!! whoop whoop so hope to make some friends along the way, motivation is key!!! have a great day!!!

Replies

• mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    I love it here MFP!!!
  • renetmyburgh
    renetmyburgh Posts: 4 Member
    Mistyb47711 I actually just saw i introduced myself back in 2011 and just saw your comment now....9 years later - Still on the same journey not sure how in 9 years i never lost the weight but hey....so reintroduced myself again today - changed a lot throughout the years....how has the journey been?