NO ENERGY

Options
Hi there any tips on energy, I have no energy today, I have a Zumba class at lunch time and I'm not up for it. What can I eat to put some zin in my zinger.

Replies

• AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I personally find drinking some Yerba Mate tea in the morning gets me going really well and fast, it is also better than coffee because it doesn't have the same negative inflammatory side affects from it's caffeine like coffee. If you have tried it you can purchase just a pre-made bottle of it at the grocery store.
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Banana? My other pre-gym eat is some wholewheat toast with a little peanut butter. Don't know why but it seems to work for me!
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'd go with oats! :)
  • hartsmart
    hartsmart Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    two days ago, i had been up since 3:30 am to go to work, then i had to stay out late for a function with Hubby, and had to be up the next morning at 3:30 again for work. by the time i got home that afternoon around 1pm, i could barely keep my eyes open and wanted a nap. but i also REALLY wanted to get a jog in for the day. I sucked it up and thought 'i'll start running and see how i feel. i can always stop if i'm just too wrecked.' I ended up doing my whole 3 mile loop and felt like the day had started over with a completely refreshed me!
    all i can suggest is to just drink up some water, be sure you're fueled for your class and have at it. if you're just too tired to put in a good workout...then you probably just need to rest up and take it easy!
    good luck!
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for that information, I went to Zumba class and it was a blast. Good stuff
    :