Options
Hello everyone I'm new to this site. So far I'm loving it and hope it gives me the motivation I so need. I have been excersizing regularly for about 6-8 month and lost 5-6 pants sizes and seem to be at the piont I can't lose anymore. I think my main problem is not eating the right foods, so I have been changing my eating habits and eating healthier foods. I also have uped my excersize from walking ( mostly because I have blisters and they hurt bad) to bicycling. Looking forward to meeting some new people and a healthier way of life with the help from myfitnesspal. :)

Replies

• bean177
    bean177 Posts: 75
    Options
    Wow, you look great and evidently are doing something right already! The biggest thing I've learned is that you have to change it up periodically - your body figures out what you're doing and puts on the brakes LOL! Add friends, we will be your biggest cheering squad! B :happy:
  • DarkenScorpio
    Options
    I agree with bean, I've heard from a trainer that you have to mix up your routine or your body just starts seeing it as normal daily work and doesn't really burn much for it. Well welcome and if you want another person on your cheer support team I'd be happy to be friends. Oh and super congrats on the size drops. :) Hope I can do that myself.