GOOO MEEE!!!

Options
Just had to share.... I am on day 14 of my 120 day diet to lose 30 lbs. I got on the scale this morning expecting to see little change because of Aunties visit, but I have LOST 9 LBS!!!!!!!!!!\

I can hardly contain myself.

I am blogging about everything I have done and if you are interested in it, please see www.my120daydiet.wordpress.com (didn't know myfitnesspal had a blogging section when I started)

I am nearly a third of the way to my goal and I have 106 days to go!!

Just had to share. Hope you all are doing just as good!

Replies

• soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!! so happy for you :) can feel your joy from here!
  • jacksamjack
    jacksamjack Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Goooooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuu!!! Well done!!!!
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats amazing, what are you doing because its definately working! I need some inspiration, I'm on something like day 14 too, I have been going to the gym 3 times per week and under my calorie goal and this morning I put on 2lbs!
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    That is excellent! You are doing great:flowerforyou:
  • maryd4love
    maryd4love Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats amazing, what are you doing because its definately working! I need some inspiration, I'm on something like day 14 too, I have been going to the gym 3 times per week and under my calorie goal and this morning I put on 2lbs!

There could be many reason why you gained 2 lbs. But...I know that doesn't help when the scale says it either. I will tell you it is NOT fat weight....I seriously doubt it.
  • Kimmy546
    Kimmy546 Posts: 102
    Options
    Keep up the hard work.
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's is so exciting! Keep it up!
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    that's great!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!