what have you got cooking today ?

Options
iojoi
iojoi Posts: 378 Member
I would like to share our main meals for the day as inspiration, I have had a long swim so my main meal for the day is fresh pasta in a yummy tomato basil pasta sauce with garlic bread 486 calories
I have also had a few mini pretzels 131 calories and a brown crab sandwich 207 calories, and I have a few calories to be decided.
I may have to include a protein shake or perhaps bowl of cereal but I feel like I have eaten alot.

Replies

• Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    My main meal for the day is going to be a turkey, red pepper and broccoli stir fry with some brown basmati rice.
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    blueberry banana flax smoothie at breakfast and probably tilapia fish tacos for dinner.....margarita of course!

have a great day! :smokin:
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    oh lol now you making me hungry :laugh:
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Lunch: Leftover Sushi from Happy Sumo, Steamed Veggies, and Strawberries

Dinner: Pancakes and Eggs!
  • bgeer34
    bgeer34 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I sauteed onion, bell pepper, jalepeno, yellow squash and zucchini.. added egg beaters and a slice of fat free cheese for breakfast (154 calories).

Having steamed squash and carrots for lunch (large serving, under 100 calories)

Supper is whole wheat spaghetti, classico fire roasted tomato/garlic sauce with added lean ground beef (336 calories)

This leaves me plenty of room for snacks :)
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with blueberries for breakfast, left over chicken, broccoli and brown rice casserole for lunch, and grilled chicken and black bean fajitas (with or without the tortilla depending on calories left) for dinner! A yummy day!