Hello!

Options
I was recommended to try the site after joining the gym recently and wanting to track what calories I consume etc daily. I have to say I think its a genius idea! Eat to use, informative and clear. My only down fall would be the lack of current exercises available I.E. Zumba, Hot Yoga etc. I for one do not know how many calories I lose when doing these classes.

Any how great site and here's looking forward to getting my bikini fit body!

Replies

• kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is full of great people who are very motivating! Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us! :flowerforyou:
  • skibrina
    skibrina Posts: 36
    Options
    welcome aboard!! i love the support here. I also like how easy it is to use the site. feel free to add me. have a great day!
    sabrina
  • KelsieLee
    KelsieLee Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome! I'm relatively new to mfp too! I lost 20 pounds before joining but am struggling to lose the last 10-15. Feel free to add me for support/advice/whatever you might need to succeed! Good luck, girl!

9461358.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MRP. The best suggestion is to get a HRM to track the calories that you burn doing those exercises that you like to do. The calories burned may not always be correct on here because everyone burns calories differently. I got mine at walmart and it was just a cheap one. They have high tech ones as well. Good luck with your journey.
  • twiniemily
    twiniemily Posts: 24
    Options
    I might have to invest in a HRM then - sounds like the best way to monitor them calories! Thanks!