Chocolate cravings

Options
2»

Replies

• shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I do the no sugar added fudgesicles or weight watcher ice cream.
  • kmart20
    kmart20 Posts: 72
    Options
    skinny cow just came out with candy and I really like their heavenly crips peanut butter and chocolate. Only 110 calories.
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    i have chocolate shakeology every day and it always fulfills chocolate cravings! I haven't had them in forever!
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    What about those new Fiber One Brownies for 90 calories? Has anyone tried them yet? Are they any good?

I tried the ones with peanut butter chips, and they were just ok, a bit dry in my opinion. I won't be buying them again when there are so many other good tasting options out there.
  • comcatee
    comcatee Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Quaker chocolate crunch rice cakes are 60 cal, 1g fat and 3g sugar.

Or moderate amounts of dark or milk chocolate. Sometimes I just go ahead and eat 1/2 of a Hersheys milk chocolate bar. Yes it has a lot of sugar but its only 105 calories and really satisfies when i just need chocolate!
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Also try Kellogg's - Special K Bar Chocolatey Drizzle, 1 bar (22g) 90 17 2 1 95 0
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Also try Kellogg's - Special K Bar Chocolatey Drizzle, 1 bar (22g) 90 17 2 1 95 0

This one is also good!

Kelloggs Special K - 90 Calorie Chocolately Chip Cookie Bar, 23 gram 90 18 2 1 100 0
  • rslivi3148
    Options
    What about those new Fiber One Brownies for 90 calories? Has anyone tried them yet? Are they any good?

I tried the ones with peanut butter chips, and they were just ok, a bit dry in my opinion. I won't be buying them again when there are so many other good tasting options out there.

They are dry.... Kind of a let down the nature valley dark chocolate granola thins are better or the fine one chocolate bars
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Clif Builder bars taste like dipped in chocolate Clif Bars. They're high in calories (270) so eat half and put the rest away!!! Don't eat the whole thing like I did today!
  • tamiller93
    tamiller93 Posts: 195
    Options
    ok so I get really really bad cravings for chocolate and sugary stuff. I did find a few things to help but want to know if anyone has any other suggestions. So far I have gotten the fiber 1 bars (coconut caramel and chocolate) they are like 130 calories also the oats and chocolate (140) and they have brownies (90 cal). Nature valley makes chocolate granola thin which is delicious (80calories). I work a lot so I may be away from my kitchen for 12 hours or more. When I do get a chance I love nutella and fresh strawberries. If you have any ideas on good foods I can try that are better and travel well please let me know

This isn't exactly a food, but it works for me when the cravings hit: I take either 1 or 2 cups of Light Vanilla Soymilk (Silk brand is my favorite), and mix in some sugar free chocolate syrup. It is SO filling and you can make it as chocolatey as you like. The syrup I use is the Great Value brand from Wal Mart and is only about 15 calories per Tbsp.

Another thing I do sometimes is get some sugar free Cool Whip and put it in a bowl with some sliced strawberries. Drizzle the sugar free chocolate syrup on top and YUM!!
  • lucian25
    lucian25 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This might not be what you had in mind but . . . I used to have the most insane choclate cravings and until I gave up choclate and sugar for a month. Then I allowed myself to have it only when I really wanted only to be surprised by the fact that I never craved it anymore. Now I enjoy a piece of choclate cake etc. on my cheat days. I also introduced 5 small meals a day and that has taken care of all of my cravings.