a new motivation :)

glossyjuice
glossyjuice Posts: 5 Member
edited 12:14AM in Introduce Yourself
Hi everybody,

I'm 30 and I'm writing from Paris :)
I signed up in MFP some month ago because of a friend, it was really helpful during my diet.
But then I had a little accident and had to use a splint for my knee for a month. it's since some weeks that I'm able to walk again.
This enforced break has destroyed my diet and my good intentions, I also had some unpleasant episode that had created a slight depression.
Now it is time to react, this morning I had the courage to face the scale, the situation is not catastrophic but there is a bit of work to do, I've about 17 lbs to lost.

I'm here to look for support, motivation, ideas :D

Replies

• teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    You have come to the right place!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Welcome back! We're glad to see you. Just face things one at a time and everything will work out for you :flowerforyou:
  • skibrina
    skibrina Posts: 36
    welcome aboard! sorry to hear about your accident. good job for moving forward!! you can do it. keep a positive outlook. you will succeed. :) feel free to add me as friend!
    sabrina
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Welcome back....You can do it! even if its just a little at a time. 17lbs. is attainable. My weight loss goal is 82 lbs. I BELIEVE I can do it & so can YOU. Just keep loggin in everyday it will definately help.
  • glossyjuice
    glossyjuice Posts: 5 Member
    thank you everybody ^____^ I already love here
  • chichi_76
    chichi_76 Posts: 30
    Welcome!!
This discussion has been closed.