Hey Im Loving It But Can Use Help!

Options
Hey I joined not long ago and am needing some encouragment. I never dieted before so its all new to me. I have been counting calories and going to the gym for a few weeks now, I am looking forward to seeing results soon. If anyone has suggestions or wants to friend me for accountability and encouragment that would be great!!

Replies

• skibrina
    skibrina Posts: 36
    Options
    i hope you love the support as much as i do. welcome aboard!!!! feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck on your journey! you can do it!!!! sabrina
  • MarlenaLB
    MarlenaLB Posts: 50
    Options
    I found this website about a week ago. I am loving it. It makes me accountable. I don't eat anything I wouldn't want to post and when I have a hard time getting motivated to work out I remember that I can't post it if I don't do it. Good luck and you can add me if you want. It helps to have someone to keep you motivated.
  • wbdive
    wbdive Posts: 1
    Options
    You can do it!!! Eat lots of lean meats and healthy veggies, and stay away from all the white food! Except milk, milk is delicious!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me. I've been using MFP since May and it is so helpful!
  • lavittabela
    Options
    Iv been using this since 2007 and its great. I just recently started doing the Insanity workout.....Its A LOT OF WORK, but the results are amazing Its only 60 days and its like having a personal trainer. GOOD LUCK
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    This is not a diet it is a lifestyle change! :smile:

Welcome!