I saw Janet tonight.

I went to the gym this evening and saw Janet there. She was in the locker room with a lady who was going to give her a private water class. She went to the doctor today and he told her she had to have gastro surgery. She was not wanting that. Due to her health, he said it needed to be done.
She thanks you for your kind words. She does not have Internet, but after her surgery, she will stay with her daughter and she does. She said she will give it a try.
We are not meeting in the morning, she has to go for blood work and some other testing. We will meet up next week.
Have a great evening!
Renee

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    I went to the gym this evening and saw Janet there. She was in the locker room with a lady who was going to give her a private water class. She went to the doctor today and he told her she had to have gastro surgery. She was not wanting that. Due to her health, he said it needed to be done.
    She thanks you for your kind words. She does not have Internet, but after her surgery, she will stay with her daughter and she does. She said she will give it a try.
    We are not meeting in the morning, she has to go for blood work and some other testing. We will meet up next week.
    Have a great evening!
    Renee
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Bless her heart. My thoughts and prayers go out to her. There are times when the gastric bypass has to be done to save someone’s life and it appears that Janet is one of those cases.
    I wish her the best of luck and that all goes well for her.
    :flowerforyou: