New to px90 and insanity

Options
About to start these. Any advice or pointers?Very new to this workout

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I would not do both at the same time, do one program than the other. If you do both at the same time to the strength training days from P90X Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and do the Insanity workouts on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
  • Pirate1974
    Pirate1974 Posts: 21
    Options
    Having done both and then a hybrid, I would suggest doing one and then the other after you finish the first. Once you have done both programs, there are hybrids online that combine the two. I like P90X for the strength piece of it and Insanity for the cardio.
  • Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    not to down you but Insanity is enough I haven't done P90 but im sure its the same you will most likely collapse after a week if you stick with doing both you would have to eat like 5000 calories a day to fuel your body properly
  • deanmarino
    deanmarino Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I agree, you want to start with P90X not do both at the same time especially being new to these. These are extreme workouts not your typical do at home workout program. Make sure you seek advice as appropriate and keep pushing play.

BRING IT!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    About to start these. Any advice or pointers?Very new to this workout

Just to mimic what everyone else said, don't do both at the same time. Start with P90X and then move onto Insanity. Just talking from experience. Good luck and if you have any questions let us know.
  • runnergrl82
    Options
    Thank you guys so much=)