NSV! A few inches from goal!!!

Options
JDRBT
JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
So my mom already bought my wedding dress. We ordered it a little snug ON PURPOSE to help keep me motivated!

Sean - if you're reading this STOP NOW!

Message me if you'd like for me to send you a copy of the gown. We're getting REALLY excited about some of the AWESOME plans we have for our Disneyworld Wedding next fall!

Our original date was in November of 2011, however we had to cancel that (my guy is in the Navy - 'nough said, right?).

So we pushed it back to fall of 2012. PLENTY of time to lose some weight and all that jazz, right?

Well, here are the measurements for the dress as it stands now:
Chest: 43
Waist: 35
Hip: 46

My Measurements a month ago:
Chest: 42
Waist: 40
Hips: 50.5

My CURRENT measurements:
Chest: 42.5
Waist: 36
Hips: 48

I'm just 3 inches away from being the IDEAL SIZE to fit this dress! That's pretty exciting. Now, I have a YEAR, so I'll be doing just fine by that time. The waist up has a corset style back, which makes those inches pretty much unnecessary, but the zipper over the hips is a necessity, and I'm now SURE it'll fit when the time comes. Might even need to be taken in just a few inches. We'll see, but so far so good!

Send me a message and I'd be happy to send you photos from the fitting! I'm not going to post them publically as by guy might pop in and see 'em ;)

Replies

• pbslagter
    pbslagter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just keep swimming...wonder what that is from! Good job, Jay - and send me the pictures!
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's so great!!!
  • Atthea
    Atthea Posts: 53
    Options
    WONDERFUL !!!!!!!!!
    So many inches WOW !! How did you do it !?!
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    What an awesome motivator!
    Congrats girl!!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding and for your loss! That's such a wonderful feeling!
  • JDRBT
    JDRBT Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL !!!!!!!!!
    So many inches WOW !! How did you do it !?!

I think I just loose belly fat first. I've been doing the elliptical every day (level 7, random setting, keeping it at 5mph or above, 18 minutes forward, 2 minute cool down backwards). I interchanged that with walking or running at least 30 minutes/day too. Just sneaking in a work out wherever I can fit it in.

I figure I can save on alterations too by having them remove part of the zipper (IF they need to take in the Hips afterall) by having them just extend the corset part down the back further. I really love that V shape that the ties get to when the bride is, well, IN SHAPE!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!