lamb bratwurst

Options
What or how would I figure out the nutrtuional info for a lamb brat?

Replies

• kellymarie619
    Options
    On a different site I saw lamb sausage for 250 calories. It's hard to tell because it is not terrible common. I would over estimate so you err on the side of caution.
  • smsmith1616
    smsmith1616 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If the MFP database or Googling doesn't give you the exact item you want, you could try to estimate ounces for the meat. 1 oz of meat is usually the size of the palm of your hand. You could try searching for the nutritional info of lamb at that point to get a close estimate.
  • KeeleySue
    KeeleySue Posts: 158
    Options
    You could also try the website for whatever brand it is. If it's not listed on the site, I've had pretty good luck emailing the company and asking.
  • smsmith1616
    smsmith1616 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If the MFP database or Googling doesn't give you the exact item you want, you could try to estimate ounces for the meat. 1 oz of meat is usually the size of the palm of your hand. You could try searching for the nutritional info of lamb at that point to get a close estimate.

I'm sorry, I meant that 4oz of meat is usually the size of your palm (or some compare it to a deck of cards).
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions. It was a meat market so asking the company might be hard. (All good though). Ive come to conclude it was my free food of the day.