Greetings!

Options
I've been using the app for almost a year now, and now that I have a function computer, I just wanted to introduce myself. This looks like a great community, and I am in need of inspiration and motivation as I struggle with the last ten-ish pounds.

I've been quite successful in losing fifty pounds alone, but the last are a trial. That the chances for success are greater with a support system, so this should be what i need. And new friends are always welcome!

Can't wait to meet you!

Replies

• rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    great!! welcome to my fitness pal. good luck with your goals on here.
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck in achieving your fitness / weight loss goals! :drinker:
  • joshterri
    joshterri Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for the Welcome,, my husband joined a medical testing for weight lose and was given this site to use. I am joining him on here and losing weight with him. 5 years ago I had lost all the weight and then I became ill and I have gained it all back over the past 4 years. So here I go again.
  • rwitzl
    rwitzl Posts: 3
    Options
    hello,

I just started and it will be one week tomorrow. I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning. I am swimming on my lunch hour almost everyday. I am really trying. My goal is 50 pounds by December 31, 2011. I am learning that I must change my choices and what a difference how I feel in just six days. I hope goes well with you. Keep in touch
  • rwitzl
    rwitzl Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you! I still think there is a catch to this program. It's amazing....