women who strength train only...

Options
hello, i have been having success with mfp for the past few months and with proper nutrition and cardio classes im now ready to begin strength training 3xs week.
i want to start out doing training at home vs.a class or with a personal trainer if you have had success strength training and lost body fat and have hit your goals because of it could you recommend any strength training dvd workout that are challenging and will get me results,also im not trying to do anything quick or fast im just want guaranteed results i don want a easy beginners workout i want to burn fat straight out the gate ..any and all suggestions will be greatly appreiated.

i am trying to push myself to do something i know will be hard and challenging but will be proud of myself at the end of the day for at least attempting it.

thanks in advance :)

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    30 day shred, ripped in 30 both good. builds, tones,and strengthens.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Kettlebell Bombshell is great! Kettlebells tone and strengthen you like nothing I've ever tried.

You see my news posts though ... You probably know I was going to say that, right?:wink:
  • outwiththeoldinwiththenew
    Options
    Check out CHALEAN EXTREME, by beachbody. They are the makers of P90X and other awesome workouts like Turbo Fire, and Turbo Jam. My beachbody coach went from a size 14 to a size 8 in 90 days with ChaLEAN Extreme.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    thanks guys i will check them all out and keep you posted.