YEA!

Options
Just finished my first 5K today...it's my new profile pic. I'm happy because it wasn't that hard...there's an 8K I signed up for on the 16th....ran 5 on Friday for my exercise so it should be a piece of cake! It's a very early run followed by bloody marys.....Ha! I love this (the running that is)!

Replies

• michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first 5K today...it's my new profile pic. I'm happy because it wasn't that hard...there's an 8K I signed up for on the 16th....ran 5 on Friday for my exercise so it should be a piece of cake! It's a very early run followed by bloody marys.....Ha! I love this (the running that is)!
  • gnu1971
    gnu1971 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm not a runner (yet? I definately wouldn't do that to my knees right now!) but I'm inspired by you and people like you (including my Sister). Congratulations!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    That is too cool-- one of these days, when life calms down, I want to do that-- I can manage 2 miles right now, but that's about it-- way to go!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    WTG...I want to do my first in the summer. If I can get myself running for that long.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!