Needed to be pissed off for a minute

Options
I freaking hate my fat arms, fat belly, fat thighs and fat back. Breasts were designed for my chest, not my back.  ****screams, yells, stomps**** Ahhh, that felt good. I just needed a moment to be angry. Ignoring the truth led me to 289 pounds. Facing my fat self in the mirror and taking responsibility for it has led me on a healthier lifestyle path.

Quick update: I'm down 39 lbs since I joined MFP in February 2011.

Replies

• mfpchris
    mfpchris Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Not to be flippant at all, it hates you too. It is looking to hold you back and make it all harder. Keep at it, you can do it and we'll all be here to support you on your way.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Breasts were designed for my chest, not my back.

Rant on! I have to admit I actually laughed out loud at the above. I have felt like that, too.

There's been some talk on here that it takes for something to "click" to make us finally realize the truth about ourselves and make the final decision to do something about it. Mine was turning 45 and hitting the top of my healthy BMI. It sounds like you've "clicked", too.

Good luck on your new lifestyle. Feel free to friend me if you want some support.
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Rant away, I have thought the same thing about myself. But the important thing is that you are doing something about it now so congrats on that. :-)
  • IamJustSanie
    IamJustSanie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You must have been in my head, cause I was just thinking the same thing! But I am focused now!
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Go on!! Something we all feel!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Not to be flippant at all, it hates you too. It is looking to hold you back and make it all harder. Keep at it, you can do it and we'll all be here to support you on your way.

IDK about your fat, but mine seems pretty comfy and cozy where it is. It LOVES holding you back and making things harder. Hence why my fat and I have a love hate relationship, it loves me, I HATE it.

I will say even the girlie wall push ups helped a TON with my upper back fat and arms so that is an idea to get you started that is easy. and dont worry building muscle as you lose IS a good thing! As for fat thighs.... they a genetic for me :( Im just trying to shift them from fat to shapely muscular with possibly a light layer of fat lol
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    keep working---they get smaller---lol. what i hate is when you lose weight and you realize the only reason you had perky boobs is because your stomach was holding them up :embarassed: ---now thats sad and has happened to me. :sad:
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Rant on !!!
    You have definitely had your 'click' moment !!
    Congratulations on your progress so far :smile:
  • txgator
    txgator Posts: 65
    Options
    what i hate is when you lose weight and you realize the only reason you had perky boobs is because your stomach was holding them up :

LOL
  • ambergirl327
    Options
    Hey if we don't confront our problems head on they will bite us on the backside later! Keep at it and soon enough your chest will be the only thing with boobs!