Thought of the day #1

Options
I have recently started reading "everything you need to know about fat loss" by Chris Aceto, so far I love it, it's really great, it talks about why your body shuts down in the starvation mode when not taking in enough calories, what your glucose and insulin have to do with the digestion of food and fat loss, and the degree of digestion of protein, fat, simple carbs, complex carbs, and fiber carbs. So far FANTASTIC! Really hoping it helps to boost up my metabolism to find out what I've done to screw up my metabolism and how to get it back on track.
As for working out, I don't hate working out, what I HATE is waking up early to work out. I hate waking up early PERIOD! If I don't get at LEAST 9 hours of sleep I'm a total grump and feel in absolute agony! I'm a wimp, yes, but I sure wish I knew how to get over this "waking up early" issue I have.
My body and I are not getting along right now...

Replies

• garrettnicole92
    Options
    I feel ya. I love working out, I just hate getting up early to actually do it - Bad thing is, my job requires really late hours (I get off work early as 10, late as 3) so on days I have to work I have to get up early if I'm going to exercise. I hate it so much.
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I agree, early morning is difficult to achieve when your body has sustained thus far with the extra hours of sleep. It took me a while, but every week I would set my clock an extra 15 minutes earlier. that way, I was slowly but surely training my body to wake up and be ready to go earlier each week. now, i have a hard time sleeping in. lol funny how that works out.