I finally Lost weight!!!

Options
Oh my god, I'm so happy! For months all I've been doing is gaining weight , so to see that I've lost 10lbs is so exciting for me! It makes me want to work harder. It's hard to find the time to get in a "real" workout because I'm a single mom of a toddler, so it's pretty much impossible to find any me time. I'll keep on walking and hope that it will be enough for now!

Replies

• squamishgirl
    Options
    Oh my god, I'm so happy! For months all I've been doing is gaining weight , so to see that I've lost 10lbs is so exciting for me! It makes me want to work harder. It's hard to find the time to get in a "real" workout because I'm a single mom of a toddler, so it's pretty much impossible to find any me time. I'll keep on walking and hope that it will be enough for now!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is great keep up the hard work. I know how it is with a toddler I have two. It's so hard to find time to workout.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    thats great that you lost some hopefully i can start losing at least im not gaining but then again I did gain 9lbs since my guy came home from Iraq but havent gained anymore
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    that's great!!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    YAY! Awesome :happy: Go You!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options

Walking is WONDERFUL exercise!! Absolutely the best choice if that's the only thing you have time for right now!! I :heart: :heart: walking - it's reliable and so easy to turn to when all else fails. You're on the right track, and congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,914 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know how you feel to see the scale move. I finally got my first weight loss. It was only a pound but man it's the best pound I've ever lost. :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    that's great!!

a tad off topic..but Marla...you have a baby crying up there in a crib...just pointing it out is all :huh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    YAY! Congrats, I am waiting to finally get 10lbs off...and I've been here a while.
    Walking is great, that's how I lost all my baby weight years ago! Keep consistent and you'll do awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    that's great!!

a tad off topic..but Marla...you have a baby crying up there in a crib...just pointing it out is all :huh:

There-- better? :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!