My celebertiy body motivation

Options
124»

Replies

• SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    I dont wanna be like anyone else, Im happy with my own body......
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I dont wanna be like anyone else, Im happy with my own body......

Hi, this is a motivation thread, not a buzzkill thread :3

Kudos to you for being super happy with your body, I hope to be like that someday. However most of us on MFP are looking to change our bodies so please be aware :flowerforyou:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I agree with the comment of how women come in all shapes and sizes.

I don't have the big boobs that make me extra "womanly" and curvy there but I am curvy in other areas like my hips and waist.

Still, women are all beautiful. You don't have to look like 34 24 34 or whatever the stupid measurements are! As long as you have a vagina, you're a woman to me in whatever measurements you are!

I can only be the best ME. As far as celebrity bods, I like Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Aniston, Michelle Rodriguez, and some more. I like the curves but with a bit of muscle!

ETA: Salma Hayeks hips ARE hot in the movie!!!!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    The curves statement just means that you don't have to be a stick figure to be a beautiful woman. Sheesh, so testy! :sick:
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    The curves statement just means that you don't have to be a stick figure to be a beautiful woman. Sheesh, so testy! :sick:

Amen! If more women on here would embrace curves and health... and worry less about other people, MFP would be a happier place!
  • mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    Beyonce!