I am new here.

Options
This site was recommended by my doctor. I am currently on WW as well. I think I may like this better, but feel like I need WW for WI's.

A little bit about myself. I am currently 320.8 lbs. I gained 100 lbs after a very traumatic thing happened to me 11 years ago. Since then I have been married and had my daughters. I am a mother of twins, one with me and one in heaven. I am a founder of a Non-Profit Organization that helps families with loss.

My husband and I have no plans on future children. I am now doing this for me. But my problem is I feel like I am self sabotaging myself and can not figure out why.

So this is me here I am.

Replies

• Brandei
    Brandei Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I was sad to hear of the loss of one of your twins. I struggled with infertility and lost a few myself.
    I wish you the best of luck. This site is working for me.
  • skymichele
    skymichele Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am new here too. I've found lots of buddies that are very supportive. This is a great site!
  • salshere
    salshere Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    You will find lots of helpful info and plenty of support here.
    Good luck with taking control of your life, it will be worth it :-)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Welcome! you should look up carolinamommy3, who has lost over 122 pounds and is probably the most motivating, inspirational person on this site. Send her a friend request and prepare to be motivated!

Hope this site helps you on your journey. There are lot of great people here.
  • clockhead
    clockhead Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    cool, I am brand new here too. that is sad about your child but blessed you are to have the other! good luck with this site!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!Sorry for your loss.You can do this .1 day at a time.Find people who will help motivate you.
    It`s time for you.you can have a healthy life for you and your family.
    jane:flowerforyou:
  • CassieBinTC
    CassieBinTC Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I hope this is it. I look forward to getting to know everyone.