NSV! Great feeling

Options
mimi2kk
mimi2kk Posts: 75 Member
On most Tuesdays I hike area parks with a group of senior citizens. I started about the same time I joined MFP as a way to get more exercise and enjoy the beautiful parks and open areas. The oldest hiker is 85 and she totally kicks butt! She is my inspiration. Anyway, this morning my hiking pants which I could barely get on a few months ago were falling off me. I knew they were getting loose (when I'm wearing them I can pull them down without unbuttoning or unzipping them which I do just because I can, lol) but today they were uncomfortably loose. I don't even own a belt. The last one went to Goodwill last year because I couldn't even get it around my waist much less buckle it! Since I didn't want to keep pulling them up while hiking I had to rummage through my son's dresser to find a belt I could use to hold them up!

Replies

• ckriegs
    ckriegs Posts: 21
    Options
    Awesome!! Way to go!!
  • Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    That is terrific. Keep up the great movement!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    This is an excellent NSV. Keep up the great work.
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    How exciting!! Great job!
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I love that feeling. I've kept using the same belt I was using at Christmas, but I've had to add 2 extra holes to it - that's 7.5 inches! I keep it so I can see the changes I am making. :smokin:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!