I think I'm really gonna like it here....

Options
I'm a Georgia peach, and no spring chicken. 273 at my highest in Jan 2010, got serious about this in May 2011 at 255 and today am at 228. It is coming off slowly, but hey, that's the way it came on too. The only exercise I have ever really enjoyed is riding my bike; that is until a few weeks ago...In May I began a hour long works out three times a week with a couple of trainers and now, for the first time in my life I am actually enjoying exercise. It really helps that it is a group workout with about 20 other Christian women, so there's accountability along with it.

I really like the food and exercise diary here; that too helps with accountability; especially since I sit in front of a computer all day. Looking forward to greater health and fitness success with MFP. (Ha! See that I'm getting the lingo already.) :happy:

Replies

• terri0804
    terri0804 Posts: 20
    Options
    welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey..here's to a happier and healthier you...and Me!
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Sounds like you're off to a GREAT start! Keep up the good work.
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck to you! Hope you find the love & support that I do from your MFP's! :happy:
  • workoutqueen628
    Options
    You go girl!! This site is awesome and so easy to use. I've been recommending it to anyone I know who is looking for an effective and safe way to lose weight!
  • pearlymae
    pearlymae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcom, you are going to like this site, I just joined soon to be three weeks, it has been a great help, lots of support, encoragment and inspriation, I use to spend a lot of time on FB, now on MFP, alot more benifit, CONGRATS on your already success, I am working on it, and it is slowly working. MFP Pearl:flowerforyou:
  • kerrybear76
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm new here too. I started yesterday and LOVE the food/exercise diary. Tina's so right. The accountability of it all really motivates you to eat right. It's almost a game and you're disappointed if you don't do as good as the day before.:explode: I'm very excited about this site and I'm sure it will keep me in line. Good to be here.:drinker: