Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom? The Groups

Options
124»

Replies

• chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    Only the Moms that left their started weight where included in the Teams. Sorry, I said clearly that I was gonna do that in my first posts, many moms where happy to start the Challenge but never left their Starting Weight and I needed them to do the chart Groups.
  • chari2011
    Options
    Ok Future Hot Moms, SpLmt.gif

We got all our groups started, every group has a thread so please if you haven't yet, check your team's thread, start posting and supporting each other in your Team.

Now, let's really commit to reach our goals. This is not a comfortable zone, some sacrifices will be done, like:

b53rl.gif Working out every day even if you don't feel like it bW8aM.gif

b53rl.gifMeals: You have to control yourself, enjoy your meals but try to keep it under your daily calories. No daily binges please g3fQg.gif

b53rl.gifWater: this the tough one for me u7vpF.gif Oh boy! but I will try hard every single day. For the sake of my kidneys and for weight loss purposes too :wink:

b53rl.gif Keep a Journal: Keeping in touch with your weight loss buddies from your Hot Moms Group will sure be a great Support System and all the tools in this site, this is just great! I just discovered that the Food and Exercise section in here rocks! Oh how I love this site!!!!

Well, it's all set, from now on, every group is in charge of making the best of your team, I never expected to have 10 teams, this was just overwhelming and I am not counting with the Moms that still want to join new groups :ohwell: But maybe after I have some more time available I can make new teams. For now It's up to them. I have posted the captain's kit just in case anyone wants to make another time. I will be very busy until Sept 23. That's why I think is better to have 2 or 3 captains per group so we can have a break too.

Ok Girls, Let's pray to God for a great journey ECqAy.gif, hopefully we can be rocking already by Christmas RoeHd.gif

I just love this Quote...
    Ecwy7.jpg
    "The only one that can stop me is Me"... and I could say ... I can take her!"
    Let's do this Moms, for our families, for our kids, for ourselves. We want to look pretty, we want to be healthy and live a good life while we enjoy our bodies too. We can do this!!!!

8Iv1Z.png
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I would REALLY like to be a hot mom. Is there a group I can join? I noticed some are closed and they go by weight. I'm 185 and would like to be 150 (to start). =)
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I would REALLY like to be a hot mom. Is there a group I can join? I noticed some are closed and they go by weight. I'm 185 and would like to be 150 (to start). =)

Please ignore my post - just realized all the groups are closed. Maybe I can start another group?
  • ToniAnn411
    ToniAnn411 Posts: 83
    Options
    Not sure if it's to late, but I would love to join, judging by weight, I'd fit in group 3. If able to still get in message me...
    Thanks Toni Ann
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Sweetness, you can use the captains kit and start your own! Go Get 'um!
  • chari2011
    Options
    Hi girls! I have been so busy studying but I will be in touch more often.

Ecwy7.jpg
  • chari2011
    Options
    Quote of the day:

3qoPH.jpg