Popcorn idea

Options
Hi everybody...always looking for a good tip, thought you might want to try this, nothing new I guess but it bears repeating...I bought a microwave popcorn popper with the little:happy: cardboard disk in bottom...put 3 TBS of reg popcorn in and spray with Pam cook onn high for 2:30 minutes and use I can't believe its not butter and popcorn salt (I don't like the flavored salt just white popcorn salt) and it as 110 calories and 1.5 fat and 6 fiber..it is really great and you won't miss the oil or butter..just thought I would tell you about a great low cal snack as snacking is what I am all about....gandydancer

Replies

• FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Sounds really good thanks for sharing
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Where did you get it?
  • mommyfirst77
    mommyfirst77 Posts: 119
    Options
    I would like to know where you got it as well??!!?? And if you like sweet snacks take a chocolate graham cracker sheet break it in half and place a tbsp. of light or fat free cool whip in the middle. Place in freezer and enjoy! It was a weight watcher trick I learned a while back! I am not sure of the cal or anythiing, but it is reasonable~
  • DahnaLane
    DahnaLane Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can also do it with a brown paper bag & popcorn kernels. :happy:

Just put 1/3 cup of popcorn in a paper lunch sack, double-fold the bag shut, and stick it in the microwave for 2 minutes (or longer if needed, just pull out bag when you don't hear the pop after 2 seconds).

No oil needed.
    Dress it with salt, ICBINB spray, or parm cheese or ... or... or...

Cheers!
    :drinker:
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi..I got it on Amazon with free shipping, it is about $13.00 also Walmart carries it, you get about 7 batches per little cardboard use, it comes with a pkg of about 6...and a new pack runs about $1.25 I think, I love it....
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi, never knew they made chocolate graham crackers, the recipe sounds good, will try it...thanks for sharing.