A New Way of Living

Options
I'm back on here after 8 weeks or so off. Boy .. it is amazing the damage you can do in 8 weeks. Several months ago, I committed to being healthy to slim down for my wedding. I worked out every day and ate very healthy things. I achieved my goal weight and felt great on the big day.

But .. now I'm back to where I started and I hate the way I feel. Giving in to those cravings and the urges just isn't worth it .. especially if you do it every day like I was. :)

Now I'm planning to commit myself to just a healthy way of living. Regular workouts .. healthy snacks. I just started a new program that will have me running 3 miles in 2 months. And I really do enjoy those jogs .. it clears my mind.

I just feel better about life and myself when I practice healthy habits .. and now instead of doing it as a one-time deal .. I plan to make it my new life style.

Thanks for listening!

Replies

• sdwright21
    Options
    I'm back on here after 8 weeks or so off. Boy .. it is amazing the damage you can do in 8 weeks. Several months ago, I committed to being healthy to slim down for my wedding. I worked out every day and ate very healthy things. I achieved my goal weight and felt great on the big day.

But .. now I'm back to where I started and I hate the way I feel. Giving in to those cravings and the urges just isn't worth it .. especially if you do it every day like I was. :)

Now I'm planning to commit myself to just a healthy way of living. Regular workouts .. healthy snacks. I just started a new program that will have me running 3 miles in 2 months. And I really do enjoy those jogs .. it clears my mind.

I just feel better about life and myself when I practice healthy habits .. and now instead of doing it as a one-time deal .. I plan to make it my new life style.

Thanks for listening!