Does anyone want to loose around 50lbs for new year with me?

Options
My total aim is for my birthday at the end of january, but I understand that most people will be more interested in New Year. I've had a really lazy / naughty month and need to get back on track. It'd be great to have some people to talk to :)

Replies

• futbolkt21
    futbolkt21 Posts: 57
    Options
    Sounds good to me! 50 lbs might be a little more than I can handle by the end of the year--I probably need to set my goal around 40 lbs.
  • DawnLosing
    DawnLosing Posts: 87
    Options
    My birthday is in January, I totally hope to lose 50 by then :) add me and we can motivate each other!!
  • throwingpaint
    throwingpaint Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    40 sounds great too :). Mind if I add you?
  • xLaurenex
    xLaurenex Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am totally up for it, my goal was to lose around 40lbs in time for my birthday, but that has come so fast and however hard i try i'm totally sure that unless i remove a limb i am not going to lose it by saturday! haha. New Year sounds good to me. x
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Heck ya. . I want to kick some major backside. .. I'm down with that. . Feel free to add me if you like~
  • Mommy_Sans_The_Fat
    Options
    I definitely need to lose about 80 lbs and i'm giving myself until July of next year. We can do this!! I know we can!!!!!!
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 40 for christmas!
  • sjacoby123
    Options
    Me too! I've lost about 16 lbs so far this year, need to lose a total of 106!
  • x88Nik88x
    x88Nik88x Posts: 7
    Options
    how about 45lbs? x
  • speckledbandit
    speckledbandit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I was just thinking this morning that I could lose fifty pounds by the end of the year if I'm good!!! :)
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Id love too!! I am hoping to get to my goal by May 2012 so that would be nice to get 50 down!
  • throwingpaint
    Options
    Yay! Shall we keep this post open so we can all stay in touch on how we're doing?
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Me!!! From beginning to end, I am looking to lose at LEAST 110 lbs, maybe more... I think 50 lbs by January is reasonable!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    would love to lose 50 pounds...please feel free to add me as a friend
  • Angela1022
    Angela1022 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Would love to! Feel free to add me!
  • futbolkt21
    futbolkt21 Posts: 57
    Options
    How do we want to keep this post going so we can hold each other accountable?
  • throwingpaint
    Options
    I've changed my calorie restriction to loose 2lbs a week instead of 1. This will put me on track to lose around 50 :D. We can do it