Fat 2 Fit

Options
Does anyone listen to the Fat 2 Fit radio pod casts or use the book to follow? I just started last week and I am looking for some support.

Thanks!

Replies

• slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I do. Those guys are ok but they, as many other people talking food and exercise, give contradictory advise and I think they don't like their listeners using calorie counters. Most of it is useful. I agree 100% with lifestyle changes and life long commitment as oppose to diet once and done.
  • robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I love this podcast and it's been a big motivator for me! I like their approach and their humor. They explain things (plateaus, BMR, net calories, etc...) in a way I can understand. On their site, they've got some great tools for calculating body fat percentages and BMR. I'm slowly working on catching up on all of the old episodes.

Count me as a fan!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I listen to "Cut the Fat podcast" and the "Jillian Michael's Podcast"...I enjoy them both! I listened to a few "fat 2 fit" but I guess I enjoyed the other 2 more and stuck with them lol :smile: . The "Cut the fat" podcast is hosted by a Dr. Ray Hinish a doctor/personal trainer and Blythe Alberg athelte/personal trainer/mother of 3. They both have some great topics and are not annoying to listen to, lol :D Jillian's podcast is more funny and entertaining, but i have learned a few things...my fav part about her show is she takes callers and their questions/answers are interesting :)
  • jewellake13
    Options
    I love Fat 2 Fit. I like that they acknowledge that you don't have to go overboard or resort to gimmicks to meet your goals.
  • SaundraU
    SaundraU Posts: 77
    Options
    Starting it today!