30 day shred twice a day??

Options
Does it show better results by doing it once in the morning then once at night?

Replies

• emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    dont see why not!
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I used to do level 1 and 2 back to back it gave me a better calorie burn and it doesn't hurt.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I did it twice a day all the time. As long as you eat enough youre good to go.
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about trying that today after I finished my first one
  • AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think it may be double the soreness =D

I plan on doing it today twice in a row as I missed yesterday. But in regards to doing it in the am and then again in the pm, I might hold back on that and build yourself up to it. I only say this as you should give yourself adequate time during workouts to let you muscles rest - you dont want to go and do some damage that takes you out of the exercise game! Maybe just try it for one day a week and go from there, then you can judge whether or body can handle it.

To answer your question: I dont see why you wouldnt get better results from doing more, just take care of your body!!!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I never (unless I'm really tired or rushed for time) do just one workout - like 30d shred, or ripped in 30. I do them every day - and alternate another video (curently 6wk 6pk) and running.

30d shred or ripped in 30 and 6 wk 6pk
    30d shred or ripped in 30 and run about 3 miles

I alternate these - and when I need a really good burn, I do all 3......
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You can totally do that. When I did round one of the 30DS I def. did a couple back to back WO's. It's fine to mix it up a bit :)