My creative daughter

515TeachNRun
515TeachNRun Posts: 6,340 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
My eight year old has been fascinated with Nancy Drew ever since seeing the movie last year. Her biggest wish for Christmas this year is a Nancy Drew Sleuth Bag. I asked her what one was and she proceded to describe a messenger/satchel type bag and gave me a list of 12 items to go in it-including a tin for goodies! I am having so much fun looking for her list of items and hiding them away. The biggest problem is finding the right bag-that just might take the next two months :tongue:

Anyway-just sharing because it has been so much fun!

Replies

• 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,340 Member
    My eight year old has been fascinated with Nancy Drew ever since seeing the movie last year. Her biggest wish for Christmas this year is a Nancy Drew Sleuth Bag. I asked her what one was and she proceded to describe a messenger/satchel type bag and gave me a list of 12 items to go in it-including a tin for goodies! I am having so much fun looking for her list of items and hiding them away. The biggest problem is finding the right bag-that just might take the next two months :tongue:

Anyway-just sharing because it has been so much fun!
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Are you going to hide the different things away in different parts of the house for her to find as well?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Update on the sleuthing kit?
This discussion has been closed.