P90 Workouts

Options
Drea89
Drea89 Posts: 56 Member
I've been doing P90 for 2 weeks now. I've been doing alright with eating, getting a lot better in making sure I eat clean. With my cardio workouts I have added weights to all hand movements and I switch up between the sweat 1-2 and fat burning blast. I like the variation. My question is, do I have to incorporate the sculpt. I mean, I don't mind it (sorta) I just really like the burn I get from cardio and I have added weights to my workout. I also want to add another cardio to my schedule. like da1 sweat 1-2, day 2 fat burning express, day 3 another cardio and start over with day one. This is so I'm always on my toes and don't get too accustomed to the workouts. Can i do this for the 90 days?

Replies

• bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Do the Doubles routine. You talking about P90X or P90?
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    Drea, the best way to use that program is to alternate sculpt and cardio in the pm and use fat burning express in the am. You have to do sculpt or you won't build enough muscle to help burn the fat.
  • Drea89
    Options
    P90 not P90x
  • Drea89
    Options
    Thanks!!!! SO I can do all three? Wouldn't that burn too many calories? Doing the fat burner and sweat 1-2 i'm already burning 700-800 calories per workout. I really try to "go hard". lol. Sometimes, I do wanna work out again later in the day. With me burning so many calories wouldn't I need to eat more.
  • Drea89
    Options
    BUMP
  • KB81
    KB81 Posts: 7
    Options
    Drea - How did you figure out your calories burned? I also do Power 90, but put my calories under 35min of "Circuit Training", and it's not a huge number.

And yes, it's good to do the Sculpt too. I'm with you, I prefer the cardio, but we need it to build muscle, which will help with burning more calories in the future.
  • Drea89
    Options
    I wear a hrm when I workout. I typically burn about 300-400 calories doing the sculpt, I also put it under circit training and 700-800 on either cardio.
  • KB81
    KB81 Posts: 7
    Options
    Gotcha...thanks!