Solo Slim?

Options
So, where I work, there has been a big craze on Solo Slim. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and what results you have gotten, GOOD AND BAD PLEASE! I know it is like $55 per bottle? Is it worth it? I have tried a number of weight loss pills before, and none have made a noticable difference.

Replies

• AdreaDawn
    Options
    So, where I work, there has been a big craze on Solo Slim. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and what results you have gotten, GOOD AND BAD PLEASE! I know it is like $55 per bottle? Is it worth it? I have tried a number of weight loss pills before, and none have made a noticable difference.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I never heard of it, so I can't help you there. BUT, I can tell you that MFP works ALL BY ITSELF!
    I couldn't lose weight for ANYTHING, no matter WHAT I tried, until I came here! And in the last 6 months, between the "eye opener" food counter log, and getting in some exercise, (dancing to fast oldies and walking) I have lost fairly steadily, as have alot of my friends that I've told about this site.
    So rather than spend alot of money on that Solo stuff, just give MFP a good try and see just how GREAT you'll do with just this FREE site!
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it either but: $55 a bottle is a lot of money. If weight loss could be sold in a shake or a pill we'd all be thin. I don't think any of those products can deliver what they promise and they don't help in stopping the behaviors that caused weight gain to start with. I'd recommend you just stay the course with eathing healthy, exercising and creating a small calorie deficit everyday. I guarantee it will work, it will be lasting, and it will be cheaper.
  • AdreaDawn
    Options
    Thanks for the advice Guys! I will do my best
  • mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    I suggest a healthy green tea pill. ONLY if you are eating and exercising. It will help burn some fat but it's not gonna make any difference if you're just sitting around. Supplements and vitamins are great to AID to your exercising.
  • hamiltf
    hamiltf Posts: 5
    Options
    I just found out about Solo Slim from a few of my friends who have been using it for a couple months and they have seen awesome results. One of my friends lost 16 pounds in just over a month! I have been interested in trying it out but was wondering the same things as you. I ordered myself a bottle hoping I see some of the same results as my friends so I will let you know how it works!
    Goodluck!