Jumpin' back on the Bandwagon!

Hey All! I am just stopping in to introduce myself. I am a 42 year old wife and mom with about 15 pounds left to lose. I have been lacking motivation recently and hit a MAJOR plateau, so I joined hoping to find some buddies to hang out with for mutual support and maybe some laughs along the way :smile:
Happy Monday! Let's get it started!

Replies

• Hey All! I am just stopping in to introduce myself. I am a 42 year old wife and mom with about 15 pounds left to lose. I have been lacking motivation recently and hit a MAJOR plateau, so I joined hoping to find some buddies to hang out with for mutual support and maybe some laughs along the way :smile:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Hey All! I am just stopping in to introduce myself. I am a 42 year old wife and mom with about 15 pounds left to lose. I have been lacking motivation recently and hit a MAJOR plateau, so I joined hoping to find some buddies to hang out with for mutual support and maybe some laughs along the way :smile:

Welcome HealthJunkie :flowerforyou:
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Good Job and just by signing up you have motivation :)
  • Hi, I am right there with you. I fell off the bandwagon too and am just getting back on it. I have about 35 pounds to go now. I am really hoping to do this. It is really hard to get started again. For some reason it seemed so easy the first time. Probably because both my husband and I were doing and now it is just me. He decided he wasn't going to do it any more. I know it works. The first time I did it I lost 30lbs! It's great. However I have gained 3lbs back and this is not good. I am really dedicated this time. I promise I am going to get these last 35lbs off. So hats off to you for getting back on the bandwagon and I wish you all the luck in shedding those last 15lbs. :drinker: