Cheeeeeese.....mmmmmmm cheese :P

Options
I love cheese ssoooooo much! So much that I am writing a post about it. So much that I went over my calories for the day. I love all cheeses & can say no to any dessert, which I also love but cheeeese .... mmmmmm...I just can't.....its so yummmmmyyyyyy :P

My favorite thing right now is blue cheese with grapes ....... why does cheese have to be sooooooo damn good?!!!!!

Any other major cheese lovers out there? What is your fav cheese & fav cheese snack or recipe? (and it doesnt have to be light or low fat recipes, after all we are allowed to treat ourselves once in awhile :> )

I feel like I am a mouse lol...I look like a human but I'm sure I'm really a mouse :D

I wanna hear from the biggest cheese lovers out there!

Replies

• Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiJMRdFLby0
  • wnw64
    wnw64 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love Cheese myself, but alas, the calories in most cases are way too high.... it's just not fair....
    by the way, I love american, cheddar, mozz, parm, swiss.... and of course, I love all of the above in a 'melty'' state :) !!!!

OMG - best of all, CHEESECAKE !!!!!!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I love cheese waaaaaaaay too much... It's bad. But sooooooo good....

I love string cheese. Also pepper jack, muenster, provolone, sharp cheddar, and blue cheese... Not a fan of swiss, though. I know, I'm weird! And I love cheesecake :P
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I love to melt provolone on crispix. So good!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I like it. I eat it.
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    My friend and I have a conversation at least once daily about how much we love cheese. I love all kinds, and it on pretty much everything. Or plain. I couldn't even begin to name a favorite. Cheese cookies might be my favorite thing ever.
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    I love to melt provolone on crispix. So good!

Oh my goodness! I never thought of that! Definitely trying it!!
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    I will never give up cheese!!!!!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    My friend and I have a conversation at least once daily about how much we love cheese. I love all kinds, and it on pretty much everything. Or plain. I couldn't even begin to name a favorite. Cheese cookies might be my favorite thing ever.

Cheese cookies???
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm, total cheese addict.
    I eat it daily.

I get the 100 calorie kraft packs.
    The cheddar is my favorite thing, EVER.
    <3

Just enough to keep my cheese addiction satisfied,
    but small enough not to break the calorie-budget.
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese is low kilojoules and real good for you. the bulla one comes in different flavours too. onion and chives and sundried tomato. i love the taste too
  • Julijulz
    Julijulz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Mmmm cheese. I would highly recommend you make the buffalo chicken dip recipe on the side of the franks redhot bottle. It's amazing. It has feta cheese, blue cheese, and cream cheese in it. And I top it with Mozzarella cheese. It's amazing!!!!! I can't say that enough. Eat it with celery. :D
  • mindy1719
    mindy1719 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've just discovered this cheddar garlic cheese!!! I'm in love with it! I found it at a local family's little produce market at their house and I'm so worried about what I will do this winter when they are not open:( It's Amish made so I'm sure if I ask enough questions I can find a place to get it in the winter months. I hope I can!!
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I too am crazy about cheese. Homemade mac-n-cheese is one of my favorite cheesy dishes. I even add extra pepper jack cheese to my macaroni to give it that extra spice & YUMMY cheesy taste. =)
  • merrillfoster
    Options
    1 c. flour
    1/4 lb. butter
    3/4 - 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
    1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese, at room temp. (I like cracker barrel xtra sharp cheddar and xtra sharp vermont cheddar, mixed. However, pretty much any cheese with a cheddar-like consistency will work. Harder cheeses tend to break down and be more oily. Never tried it with softer cheeses but I'd imagine something like brie would get awfully melty)

Mix flour, butter, cayenne pepper, and salt to taste. Add in cheese and mix well. Roll out into logs, about 1-1.5 inches thick. Chill for a few hours, preferably overnight.
    Slice logs, about .25, .5 ish inches thick (try for uniformity), place on greased cookie sheet, and bake, about 8 min, at 400 degrees. Till they just start to brown. Let cool for a few minutes and eat while still warm.

PS not diet friendly, lol, cause I've never known anyone who can eat just one (or just 10, or just 20...lol)
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Cheese has never, ever let me down. I love it just a little less than I love my kids and husband.
  • merrillfoster
    Options
    Oh man! I forgot about homemade mac and cheese! I make an amazing one of those too! (around $40, cause I use good cheese, but OMG so good!!!!!). This may be my favoritest thing ever!!!!!
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You know what I put in my homemade mac and cheese? Bacon. And it is absolutely freakin' spectacular. And now I want to go and make it at 10:47 at night. I like to mix it up with the cheese, too. Sometimes it straight cheddar and sometimes it's half cheddar/half Monterey Jack. Sometimes I'll even get a little funky with some pepper jack. or gouda.

Mmmmm. Cheese.
  • bugnbeansmom
    bugnbeansmom Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is April and I am a cheese-a-holic. I have not had any cheese for 12 hours. My last slice of cheese was a beautiful slice of Land O' Lakes american cheese sliced at the deli. It was creamy and salty. I don't have a favorite cheese because that would be like chosing between my kids. I would like cheese on my cheese, covered in cheese, with a side of cheese. If I had to give up cheese, I would probably curl up in the fetal position and suck my thumb while dreaming of cheese. I have come to enjoy the baby bell products and the herb wedge has seen through some rough times. It is a cheese addict's methadone and the folks at Baby Bell should be rewarded for the community service they perform and the thousands of calories they have saved me.

Thanks,