New to here

Options
Hi Everyone, Ive actually been on MFP for about a year but rarely used any of it once I signed up lol. Now Im determined to start exercising more and eating better. Biggest problem is I have joints that seize into pain pretty easily Im discovering, made the mistake of not working into 30DS a bit easier yesterday and have paid for it today by barely being able to move. Have done good today to even walk from one end of the house to the other but have tried to at least get up and walk alot more often today. Getting around to even walk outside is not very easy as I live in NE which is getting a wonderful heat wave of in the 100s at the moment. Anywho, I'm Crystal and I'm 30 and am almost 30lbs overweight for my height of 5'1. My diary and logs are public so feel free to drop me a message with some encouragement. The first two days of watching and adjusting my calories haven't gone well so ignore the chocolate bar from this evening lol.

Replies

• megskin15
    megskin15 Posts: 94
    Options
    Welcome back, feel free to add me as a friend :smile: Don't worry about that chocolate bar- I had 2 mini cupcakes today- it's not about perfection! You're allowed to indulge- just don't make a big habit out of it :tongue: