Excited about my NSV with P90X today.

Options
vinlop
vinlop Posts: 71 Member
I am in week 9 of P90X, and ever since I started, I have not been able to get through each of the exercises in Ab Ripper X. Today I finally did it. I did every single rep of each exercise. I know it's not that big a deal over all, but it was big for me today.
Just wanted to share.

Replies

• JAG1224
    JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! good for you! ab ripper x is no joke. i hate the reverse bicycles! great nsv!
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    That's huge! Don't sell yourself short!!! That is a fantastic NSV!
  • Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    Options
    That is a big deal..well done!! :happy:
  • loonpine2
    loonpine2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's a killer- that is awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    That's a HUGE deal!!!

I can only do about 70-80% of them....I can't do V-up Roll-ups because of my back....but I'm on week 5 and am finally able to raise my hands on the In-and-Outs and Bicycles, and do about 30 Mason Twists.

You did awesome!!! Keep up the good work!
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    NO!!! That is HUGE!!!!! Congrats!!!
  • vinlop
    vinlop Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    The toughest ones for me are the pulse-ups and the Mason Twists.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! That is a killer workout. Be loud and proud you did it. I have been doing it since May and I continue to struggle. Good on ya!
  • changling82
    changling82 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    That is a killer accomplishment! That thing is tough. I'm on week 7 and can't get through the whole thing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!