KatyRing
KatyRing Posts: 84 Member
two years ago I didn't fit...

Today I rode it three times :)

Replies

• Pluto_Child
    Pluto_Child Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Roller Coasters are high on my list of reasons to lose weight! So happy to hear you got to ride one, not once but 3 times! Good for you! Such a sweet payoff for your hard weight loss work!
  • NykoleMazzola
    Options
    a couple years ago i was at the santa cruz boardwalk and got on the big coaster there....the bar closed but they said it was too tight...i freaking bawled after i walked away calmy (while my bf and friends still rode the ride) im hoping to go back to the boardwalk in a few months and ride that sucker! im so happy for you!!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. Last time I went on a rollercoaster I just barely fit and it was painful it was so tight. I was also 15 Ibs lighter than I am now. So hopefully in about 30Ibs I will be ready to ride the rides again soon!
  • KatyRing
    KatyRing Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It was like the most amazing feeling! I got on and it buckled without any problem. My husband looked at me and smiled and its kinda funny but there I am about to go on this big scary ride and i am tearing up in the seat! lol.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    YES!!! Great achievement :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!